GUIDELINES FOR RESERVING POOL TIME
- Advanced Reservation: EACH person in a member household will be able to make ONE reservation PER DAY up to 7 days in advance. This will allow members several options to access the pool. Each person in the household does not need to book a reservation at the same time (example, you can make a reservation for your older child so they can swim at the same time as their friends – as long as they adhere to social distancing!).
- Supervision requirements must be met. As per the health unit regulations, any child under the age of 10 years MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 16 years.
- Same Day Reservations: you can ADD a SECOND reservation at any time during the current day. (this will allow you a second 1.5 hour time slot)
- Last Minute Reservations: If you are within 1.5 hours of an open time slot, you may add ANOTHER reservation. (Essentially, you could end up with several time slots in a day as long as you are following these guidelines.)
- Every person ATTENDING the pool needs to reserve, not just those wishing to swim. This is to ensure proper space is available on and around the pool deck as well as in the water.
- Cancellation: If your plans change, as they sometimes do, please be respectful of your fellow pool members and cancel your reservation. Use the cancellation link in the email that is sent to you confirming your reservation. After the reservation is cancelled, you will receive a cancellation email.
- PLEASE NOTE: The pool is closed between 12:15 PM to 1:00 PM AND 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM. Some of the time spots are shorter than 1.5 hours to accommodate this.