Proceeds from this fundraiser are essential to help Forest Edge Community Pool cover annual operating costs! The rate of inflation has increased the cost to operate the pool, so we are looking to raise money to help keep membership costs consistent and have fun playing “WINE SURVIVOR!”
1) REGISTRATION: From the purchase price of $40.00, $25.00 goes directly to the pool operations fund, the remaining $15.00 goes toward the wine purchase for the prize! (Don’t drink wine? We can substitute a gift card from the LCBO, or any store of your choice!)
Registration is NOW until Aug 7, 2022. Draw starts AUG 8, 2022
2) PRIZING: When registration closes, we will communicate total participants and final prize model. The distribution of prizes will vary based on final registration numbers. The following prize model is based on 100 registrations:
- 5th Place = 10 Bottles of Wine 🍷
- 4th Place = 12 Bottles of Wine 🍷🍷
- 3rd Place = 18 Bottles of Wine 🍷🍷🍷
- 2nd Place = 20 Bottles of Wine🍷🍷🍷🍷
- 1st Place = 40 Bottles of Wine 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
Note the maximum prize for 1st place is 50 bottles… additional winners can be added based on registrations (6th place, 7th place, etc.)
3) DRAWS & BUY BACKS – Round 1: Draws begin August 8, 2022, each night by a video posted to https://forestedgepool.ca or the Pool’s Facebook Page. A pool board member performs the draws. The first name drawn receives immunity and is safe from elimination for the day. The next 10 names drawn can be eliminated from Wine Island!
In Round 1, eliminated players have 2 opportunities to “BUY BACK” and remain in the contest.
- BUY BACK price is $10.00 (completely optional, 100% of this money goes to the pool.)
- BUY BACK must be completed before the next draw begins
- Maximum BUY BACK limit is 2 per registration
- If your name is drawn and you don’t BUY BACK in time, you are eliminated.
4) SEMI FINALS – Round 2: There are no BUY BACKs in this round. The number of players drawn for elimination each night is communicated immediately before the draw begins.
5) FINAL DRAW – All prize awarding draws occur in one night after Round 1 and Round 2 are complete!
6) END OF CONTEST – After the final draw winners will be contacted to coordinate prize distribution.
Good luck to all!